Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Etsy Shop Open for Business!

To celebrate the new year I have finally opened my Etsy Shop!

It is called TwigsAndPetals

I have a fairly clear schedule for the winter months ahead and thought I would take advantage of the bit of extra "free time" and try something new. Since I can do this from home I am also hoping it will free me up for more time in the studio, something that has been sorely missing in my life for the past couple years.

I have several pieces on the site for sale and plan on adding to my inventory very soon. Right now I have prints available but soon will be adding a note card section. The focus of the shop is "Botanical artwork and gifts inspired by nature" so I have other items I've been playing around with that might also find their way to the shop in the near future.

Please feel free to stop by for a visit! :)  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment